Considering Flat Roof Replacement or Need a Repair?
Whether your flat roof is leaking now or you would like to prevent future leaks, the roofing professionals at Zimmerman’s roofing can help. We work with homeowners and businesses in Central PA to repair, maintain, and replace flat roofing systems — large and small.
A flat roof showing signs of cracking and damage.
Types of Flat Roofs We Service
- Modified bitumen roofing systems
- EPDM rubber membrane roofing systems
- Metal roofing systems
Our flat roof work is backed by our No Leak Guarantee, so you can rest assured that we believe in the quality of our work and will stand behind it 100%.
Request a Flat Roofing Quote
Get an upfront price quote on flat roof repair or replacement.
We’ll first discuss your concerns and answers your questions over the phone. Then, a roofing estimator will visit your home to evaluate your roof — we do not need to enter your home or meet in person to conduct the roof inspection. Afterward, we will email or mail you a written estimate, whichever you prefer.
“Always happy with the work Zimmerman’s does. Great quality, friendly staff and wonderful customer service, guarantee and follow up.” – Fiona Planer (Google review)
Should You Repair or Replace Your Flat Roof?
The decision whether to repair or replace your flat roof is ultimately up to you. But you must first get a professional to inspect your roof. In our inspection report, we’ll include the cost to repair roof deficiencies versus the cost to replace so you can make an informed decision.
Flat Roof Projects We’ve Completed
Common Flat Roofing Problems
- Leaks & Moisture: The most common problem can often be avoided by regular maintenance and care of your roof.
- Blowoffs & Tenting: Often associated with poor installation and/or inadequate installation.
- Poor Installation and/or Workmanship: Be sure to research and know your installer, ask for references, and choose based on quality NOT price!
- Lack of Maintenance: A roof like any other part of your building needs to be properly maintained. A yearly inspection can prevent leaks from third party damage (including storm damage), ice damming from clogged gutters, clogged drains and deterioration of the roof.
- Ponding Water: Depending on the type of flat roof you have, determines whether ponding water is an issue.
- Safety Issues: A deteriorated roof or leaking roof is a safety concern to everyone inside the building!
- Inadequate Repairs: If your roof is under warranty, be sure to get warranted repairs. Poor repair work can lead to further damage down the road.
- Failing Seams: Flat roofs have seams, which over time, can delaminate and pull apart causing leak points. Regular roof inspections will uncover a problem like this before it gets worse.
- Blistering: Known as “alligatoring,” blistering is when the roofing membrane bubbles and resembles the skin of an alligator. It is caused by deterioration and is a sign that the roof needs to be replaced.
- Punctures: Any opening put in the roof membrane is a potential leak point. A regular inspection can prevent serious damage from punctures.
Why Zimmerman’s Roofing?
We are a locally-owned and -operated roofing company with more than 20 years of experience taking care of roofs and gutters in Central PA.
We have so much faith in our technicians and customer service approach that we back our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Trusted Roofing Technicians
Our technicians are background checked and drug tested. We never hire anyone we wouldn’t want working in or around our own homes.
We’ll provide you with upfront pricing for your project, so that you can make the best decision based on your budget.
“Paul came out, looked over what I needed done and quoted me what I thought was a fair price. I gave him the go ahead and he got it done! Very satisfied and will not hesitate to reach out to Zimmerman’s again should I need further work.” – Larry Buta (Google review)
Our flat roofing services are offered to homeowners and commercial customers throughout Lancaster, Berks, Lebanon, York, and Chester counties.
Ready to Get Started?
Contact us to request a free flat roof repair or replacement estimate today.