Need a Roof Inspection?
Our roof inspections are often used for residential roofing, real estate transactions, insurance assessments, property preservation, and much more. Here at Zimmerman’s Roofing, we will provide you with a detailed report accompanied by pictures representing the condition of your roof along with suggestions for repair or replacement.
If you’ve ever had to deal with the stress and financial expense of replacing your roof, the last thing you want to do is risk having to do it all again when inclement weather hits. Luckily, our professional roofing contractors can provide you with a thorough roofing inspection that will pinpoint any weak or damaged areas on your roof. If we happen to find any potential damages, we can provide you with superior roof replacements or roof repairs that will restore your roof back to operating at its top performance once again. Our Service Technicians specialize in providing services that will make your roofing systems last longer, protecting your family and home for years beyond roofs installed by ordinary standards.
Our Roof Inspection Services
- Roof Inspections
- Roofing Maintenance
- Roofing Inspection
- Roof Repair
- House Inspection
- Roof Inspectors
- Property Inspection
- Roof Leaks
- Roof Replacement
- Metal Roofs
- Building Inspection
Our 17-Point Roof Inspection
If you’ve ever gone through the stress and expense of replacing your roof, the last thing you want to do is risk having to do it again when the next storm hits. At Zimmerman Roofing, we provide long-lasting protection from any storm with our proven industry-leading installation and roof inspection process.
This painstaking process is what makes our roofs tougher than most others. That all adds up to roofing systems that last longer, protecting your family and home for years beyond roofs installed by ordinary standards.
Our 17 Point Roof Inspection includes checking for:
- Proper shingle overhangs at gutters, and eves.
- Measure for, and calculate for proper attic ventilation.
- Inspect attic intake vents for blockage.
- Interior attic inspection for moisture, or dry rot.
- Inspect attic insulation for proper R-Value.
- Inspect all storm collars at pipes for proper seal.
- Inspect all valleys for cracks, and determination.
- Inspect roof for missing shingle granules.
- Check gutters, and downspouts for blockage.
- Inspect fasten method used from original installation.
- Inspect flashings at all walls.
- Check for loose shingles.
- Inspect seals on shingles to help prevent wind damage.
- Inspect all pipe flashings for cracks.
- Inspect all Attic vents for holes or cracks detraction.
- Inspect all rubber boots at top of pipes for dry rot.
- Check to see if shingles are curled brittle, or deteriorated.
We Provide Roof Inspections to the areas near Lancaster County
Lancaster County, PA | Chester County, PA | Berks County, PA | Lebanon County, PA | York County, PA | Adamston, PA | Airville, PA | Akron, PA| Angelica, PA | Annville, PA
Why Lancaster County Should Hire Us for Their Roof Inspections
Zimmerman’s Roofing, LLC is the top choice when homeowners are looking for a reliable Lancaster County roofing contractor. Why? Well, a few of the reasons homeowners turn to us for roof inspections, roof repairs, roof replacements and their other roofing needs include:
- We Are Locally Owned and Operated
- We Have Background Checked and Certified Technicians
- We Offer a 10 Year Labor Warranty
Call us today to request your roofing inspection or estimate today, and learn more about why Zimmerman’s Roofing, LLC is the best Lancaster County roofing contractor to call for all your roofing needs.