- The Office Administrator processes the day-to-day job paperwork.
- The Office Administrator schedules return appointments. Primary job task is process paperwork, provide project updates to our customers, and do general office tasks.
- As part of this responsibility, the Office Administrator will interact with not only the customers but the field personnel.
- A successful Office Administrator must have the ability to function as a part of a team, independently, and be able to multitask in a busy work environment.
- Minimum High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Multi-tasker & Organized.
- Self-starter and reliable.
- Willing to learn.
- Present and communicate professionally (written and verbal).
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Must be a creative and critical thinker.
- Telephone etiquette and working knowledge of email systems.
- Bilingual a plus, not required.
- Top health insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Paid Vacation – After a Year
- Paid holidays – After 90 days