- The Customer Care Representative (CCR) supports the day-to-day operations of the company and is the primary point of contact for customers.
- The CCR answers incoming calls and makes outgoing calls. Primary job task is booking service calls for both companies, process paperwork, and resolving customer relations in a professional manner.
- As part of this responsibility, the CCR will interact with not only the customers but the field personnel, with dispatching, and managing both companies schedule board to ensure efficiency and accuracy.
- A successful CCR must have the ability to function as a part of a team, independently, and be able to multitask in a busy work environment.
- High School Diploma (or equivalent).
- Driver’s license
- Previous sales experience (preferred 1+ year in-home sales)
- Multi-tasker & organized.
- Self-starter and reliable.
- Willing to learn.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Present and communicate professionally (written and verbal).Excellent interpersonal communication skills on a professional and technical level.
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Must be a creative and critical thinker.
- Telephone etiquette and working knowledge of email systems.
- Bilingual a plus, not required.
- Customer service experience required.
- Top health insurance
- Life Insurance
- IRA Plan
- Paid Vacation (after 1 year)
- Paid Holidays (after 90 days)